Pricing Plan For Latest Office Suite (HOME & BUSINESS EDITION)
Microsoft 365 as being the latest office productivity suite comes with the latest AI-powered Office Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & more), it has 1 TB of cloud storage, premium features, and mobile experience to stay on top wherever you are, with whatever you have.
This latest Office setup is compatible with Windows, Mac and Android, and IOS devices, plus you can even use it on all devices i.e: Desktop devices, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices.
The new features of Microsoft 365 which is the latest office setup suite include Office mobile app which users can use on a mobile device, It also comes with an Editor which checks your spelling and grammatical mistakes, and lastly, it is powered by AI (Artificial Intelligence) which allows you to choose from hundreds of templates (For PowerPoint).
Microsoft 365 also includes security upgrades and features, which is saving data on OneDrive Cloud storage for documents, photos, files, videos, audio whatever you have. It also comes with a two-factor authentication feature which helps you to save the most important files with extra protection. Two-factor Authentication means when you have saved your data on the cloud and if you access it from a different device you have to enter the credentials twice (Password and email protection), thus it saves your data if anyone tries to steal it even if they have your credentials.
Being powered by AI technology, Microsoft 365 ensures to protect your data from any type of threat, even if it is a Ransomware threat, Your data will always be secure and safe.
PRICING PLAN FOR MICROSOFT 365 (HOME EDITION):
- MICROSOFT 365 FAMILY | $99.99/Year (for 2-6 people)
This is a premium package and it comes with 1 TB storage for each person, premium safety available for mobile app users. You can buy it for $9.99/month. Users can use all apps and tools that come with this package. It can be used by 6 persons at the same time.
- MICROSOFT 365 PERSONAL | $69.99/Year (1 person)
This is a premium package and it is accessed by a single person only and it comes with 1 TB of cloud storage, Users can buy it for $6.99/month. All apps can be accessed by a single user and use with the latest security and with all apps and tools included in it.
PRICING PLAN FOR MICROSOFT 365 (BUSINESS EDITION):
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic: Best for businesses that need easy remote solutions, with Microsoft Teams, secure cloud storage, and Office Online (desktop versions not included only for mobile devices). It cost $5.00/user/month.
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard: Best for businesses that need full remote work and collaboration tools including Microsoft Teams, secure cloud storage, business email, and premium Office applications across devices. It costs around $12.50/user/month or you can try it for 1 month for free.
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium: Best for businesses that require secure, remote work solutions with everything included in Business Standard, plus advanced cyberthreat protection and device management. It costs around $20.00/user/month or you can try it for 1 month for free.
- Microsoft 365 Apps (Includes Apps Only): Best for businesses that need Office apps across devices and cloud file storage. Business email and Microsoft Teams not included. It includes Onedrive as a part of Cloud services. It costs $8.25/user/month