Office.com/setup – Enter Product Key – www.office.com/setup
Office.com/setup is a productivity suite developed by Microsoft Corporation, First in the line productivity suite created by Microsoft is highly appreciated around the globe by its users. Microsoft Office is presented to its users in the market in two editions home and business, it came with extra editions like for students in schools and universities and for large business units. First introduced in October 1990, it comes with a large variety of versions for Windows and Mac Computers. Office Setup offers a feature of security by which users can encrypt their work which they have done either on Word, Excel, or Powerpoint with help of a password that can consist of 255 digits. Additional apps and services from office setup include OneNote, Skype, Publisher, Access, Project, etc which can be widely used for creating brochures, databases, project management, video calling with friends and family, or even for office use. Microsoft recently has created Office for mobile-based devices (Android & IOS) and Web Services which can be used if users don’t carry the device on which office has been installed, it can be accessed by logging in on any web browser using credentials entered on the pre-installed device. For more information visit us at www.office.com/setup
Popular Apps by Microsoft Office
These are some of the most popular apps from Microsoft Office which are used worldwide, they are compatible and easy to use. Those apps are mentioned below:
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft OneNote
These applications can be downloaded from www.office.com/setup
How to Install Microsoft Office on Windows PC
Office Setup can be installed on Windows and Mac Computer devices. Here are the steps by which you can install it on these devices:
After you have successfully downloaded the Microsoft Office setup file from www.office.com/setup, afterward you need to follow certain steps by which you can install it on your device. It may take a while depending on your device’s speed and performance
- Open the folder where the office setup file has been downloaded.
- It can also be done by going into the download section of your browser and open it from there.
- After locating the file, double-click on the file to begin the installation.
- Click on the Yes option when the setup file opens, also allow other permissions and prompts which may appear on your screen
- Allow the installation process to successfully complete and make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- You will see the setup completed and ready to activate after the installation window disappears.
For Information regarding Installation of Office Setup on Windows PC visit us at www.office.com/setup
How to Install Microsoft Office on Mac PC
- There may be some extra steps to follow if you are installing Office Setup on Mac. All you have to do is download the setup on the Safari browser.
- Open the office setup file, when it’s open read the software agreement carefully and click on I agree on the terms.
- Check the disk space and other requirements, You have to follow the same steps as given above. Provide authentication about you installing the setup on your PC by entering your Mac ID and Password. Afterward, the Office setup will be installed on Mac and you can access apps from the launchpad area. For activating it follow the steps given in Activate Office.
For more information regarding Installation of Office Setup on Mac visit us at www.office.com/setup
About Office for Windows
Microsoft introduced Office setup for Windows in October 1990 and they continue to manufacture office setup for windows till now. They have introduced various editions of Office setup including Office 3.0, Office 95, Office 97, Office 2000, Office XP, Office 2003, Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2016, Office 365, and Office 2019. Initially, they only used to offer MS Word, MS Excel, and Powerpoint applications in Office till 1993. Afterward, they began adding extra applications, features, and improvements to the suite. Office for Windows is used by people around the globe and has always provided a first-class service.
For Information about Office Setup for Windows visit us at www.office.com/setup
Pricing of Office for Windows PC
The latest version of Microsoft Office is available for $99.99/year or $9.99/month and this version is available for 6 people in the Family who can use it on PC.
Microsoft Office for Personal Use is available for $69.99/year or $6.99/month.
Microsoft Office for Students is available at $99.99 as a one-time purchase previously at a price of $149.99.
All these plans are for the Home edition users and they also offer 1TB of cloud storage, advanced security features.
Pricing for Business edition starts from basic $5/month to office business premium $20/month and web-based version of Office has a pricing of $8.25/month, features in Business edition of office windows include Cloud storage, cyber-threat protection, extra security and much more.
Pricing about Office Setup for Windows can be checked by visiting www.office.com/setup
About Office for Mac
Before manufacturing office setup for Windows, Microsoft used to manufacture Office setup for Mac and it started in 1989. Those Office suites used to provide Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Mail services. Office setup for Mac includes various versions like Office for Mac 1.5, Office for Mac 3.0, Office for Mac 4.2, Office 98 Macintosh, Office 2001, Office for Mac V.X, Office 2004, Office 2008, Office 2011, Office 2016, and the latest versions like Office 365 and 2019 also. Features of Office setup for Mac include password protection features, accessibility improvements, Customizable ribbons, etc.
Information regarding Office Setup for Mac can be collected by visiting us at www.office.com/setup
The pricing scheme for Mac:
Office for Mac is almost the same as that of Office for Windows. There are no extra charges associated with Office for Mac.
To learn about exciting offers about the pricing of Office Setup for Mac kindly visit www.office.com/setup
About Office for Mobile devices/Office for Web
Online versions of Office were introduced in October 2008, It was introduced to Users by Companies VP of Business Division as a lightweight version of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and OneNote which can be used on any web browser and they can be used to create, edit and collaborate office related work online. This version of Office was powered by AJAX and Silverlight.
Office for Mobile devices was released on June 14, 2013, for USA based users and for IOS-based devices. Later on, it was available for 135 markets and supported 27 languages. Office for Mobile was compatible with devices that ran on IOS 8 and its higher versions, and furthermore, it was also available for Ipad users. Soon afterward Microsoft didn’t lose much time and released Office for Android-based devices on July 31, 2013. It was available in 117 markets and supported 33 languages. Office supported Android version 4.0 and higher versions.
Office for the web is completely free to use as it only requires your office account credentials, same is the case with apps on mobile devices, if you have purchased an office subscription you can use its premium services on apps also.
(Note: Microsoft never made Office for Symbian and Windows-based mobile devices)
For detailed info about Office for Mobile devices & its Web Services kindly visit www.office.com/setup
Follow the following steps by which you can activate Office setup on your PC:
- When you have successfully installed Office on your PC, it is important to activate it so you can fully avail benefits associated with it.
- Open any Office application i.e: MS Word, Excel, or Powerpoint to begin activation.
- Wait for the program to open, when it’s open completely click on the File option on the top corner.
- A dropdown will appear on your screen and select the “Account” option there.
- Inside the “Account” option along with other options you will see the “Activate” option as well, click on it and the Activation wizard window will appear on your screen.
- There will be two options by which you can activate your office, either you can activate it using the internet and the other option is by telephone call.
- If you are activating Office using the internet, click on the Next option and follow the rest of the instructions on the screen
- After following all the instructions you will be asked to enter a 25 digits Alphanumeric product key and afterward click on enter, there will be further instructions you need to follow which need to be selected by you and after it, your office will be activated.
- If you are activating it via a telephone call, follow the steps mentioned above, the only difference in this form of activation is that you will get the key via a phone call. Once you get the key, follow the same steps mentioned above, and afterward, your office will be activated.
For help, query, detailed info and key related information visit us at www.office.com/setup
Reinstallation Guide of Office
If you have uninstalled Office from your device and wish to install it again, don’t worry about it we got you covered. For this, you need to visit office.com/setup to download the setup, and for activating it again visit office.com/setup product key. You will get the information about installation and activation by visiting the link here www.office.com/setup
Update your Office
In order to ensure that the product you have purchased from Microsoft should be productive in every aspect and should not interrupt your work, Microsoft releases security and quality upgrades for the Office setup. They release it every once a month to make sure the product remains up-to-date. Here are some steps by which you can update your Office setup:
- Go to www.office.com/setup.
- Sign in to your account or if you are a new user create a new account.
- Find and Enter your Office setup product key.
- Select your country and language
- Download your setup, install the setup by following the steps mentioned above.
- The installation will be finished and afterward, you will be able to use it.
(Note: You can update the software by going into Office app > Settings > Update)
Uninstall Office from Windows
To uninstall Office from Windows you need to go to Control Panel > Programs and Features > Uninstall a Program.
- Find the Office setup in the installed program list.
- Once you have located it, select the program and then right-click on it to uninstall it.
- After its uninstalled make sure to restart the computer to completely remove the program.
Kindly visit www.office.com/setup for a complete guide about uninstallation.
Uninstall Office from Mac
The same is the process with Mac but you may have to do it a bit differently there.
- Go to Finder > Applications.
- Locate and select Office setup files.
- Once you have located all files, select all of them.
- Move all the selected files to the trash.
You have successfully uninstalled the office, now empty the trash to remove files that may be on your PC and restart it. You can also remove programs using third-party cleaning applications.
Kindly visit www.office.com/setup for a complete guide about uninstallation.
Adjust how a subscription is paid for your Office
If you have a monthly billing plan, unless you have a payment due, you can adjust how you pay for your Office setup. Only follow the steps indicated below.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account for Utilities and Subscriptions.
- Click Manage, and then select Adjust your payment form.
- Changing the way you pay gives you a rundown of your new choices for payment.
- From that list, add a new way to pay and follow the instructions.
- However, you can’t adjust the way you pay for a prepaid plan.
Kindly visit www.office.com/setup for a complete guide related to subscriptions.
Turn Off Recurring billing in Office
To manage the services and subscription of your Office setup, go to www.office.com/setup.
When you will be inside the page locate the Services and Subscriptions page, log in to your account, find your Office setup subscription, then choose to manage option.
If the recurring bills option is turned on kindly turn it off so that you can pay it whenever you find it convenient.
Difference between Microsoft 365 and Office 2019?
Microsoft 365 is a subscription-based service provided by Microsoft Corporation that ensures its Users always use up-to-date productivity tools. Microsoft always ensures to keep this service updated for its Users. Microsoft provides plans for home and personal use as well as for small, medium, and large business enterprises. Microsoft also provides Users the benefit of monthly or yearly subscription option. The Family plan of Microsoft 365 can be shared with 6 peoples in your family.
While Office setup 2019 is a one time purchase and it provides usage on only one device. That means you only pay for a single time, and on one device you can use Office software. Both PCs and Macs have access to Office setup 2019, but you can not use it on a Chromebook or any other computer. You can’t upgrade it, however, which means you’ll have to purchase it at full price if you want to upgrade to the next big update.
Kindly visit www.office.com/setup to get detailed info about Microsoft 365 and Office 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions related to Microsoft Office
How do I Redeem Microsoft Office services?
To redeem the services you need to go to Microsoft store, then select more option located near the search bar, you can see Redeem Code option there, If you have not logged in to your account there, log in then so that you can enter your 25 digits Alphanumeric key to see if you are eligible to redeem services, if yes then click on Redeem option.
What is the Office Product key?
Microsoft Office is like other applications or we can say like other productivity suites that require a product key when installed. The Product key is essential for installation and also for the reinstallation of the product.
Does Office 365 require a Product key?
Key is available to users if you buy it as a one-time purchase, Users of Microsoft 365 don’t require a key. If the Office is continuously prompting for the key, its better to uninstall the product, install a new setup file to avoid getting messages, and use it as it does not require a product key
Does Microsoft Office 2019 require a Microsoft Account?
It is important to have a Microsoft Account for Office setup 2019 as it is required to be logged in when you want to activate it. Make sure to log in with the same account you used during the purchase.
What does Microsoft Office 2019 include?
The Standard Edition contains Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher. In addition, Access is included in the Professional Plus version. Office 2019 Professional Plus typically contains more advanced features than the Regular Version, such as Outlook email archive and Exchange Data Loss Prevention.
Does Office 2019 expire?
As this Office suite falls in the category of One-time purchase. This means it’s a paid package but the license of the product has no expiration date.
Is Microsoft Teams part of Microsoft Office?
It is a part of both Microsoft 365 and Office 365.
On which Operating System’s Office 2019 can be installed on?
Office suite can be installed on Windows 10 OS, Windows Server 2019, Mac Sierra OS, and their later versions. They can install Office on these operating systems by running a Click-to-Run installer.
How much cloud storage is provided by the Office?
Office 2019 and 365 provides up to 1 Terabyte of cloud storage with powerful security features.
Is Cortona compatible with Office 365?
Yes, it is compatible, Cortana, your personal productivity assistant, provides an AI-powered experience to save time and concentrate energy on what matters most. Cortana will help the users maximize their personal productivity during their entire day of work and life. Upon signing up for valid work or school accounts, users can access Cortana’s cloud-based assistance services in Microsoft’s 365 experience that meet Office 365’s corporate privacy, protection, and compliance pledge.